DATE / TIME
DATE / TIME
This 6 week “On-Demand” class provides weekly class recordings and video demonstrations. You can work through the class at your own pace and time that is most conducive to your schedule. You also have weekly scheduled support sessions with Alyssa when she holds her live Office Hours. If you are unable to attend the live discussion you can still submit questions and receive the replay.
The training is broken down into step by step, easy to follow demonstrations. This training will offer structure and guidance for puppies 8-16 weeks of age. You will receive pre-recorded videos that will map out training over six weeks. You will learn about:
- How to set up a “safe place” to minimize destructive tendencies and to set the stage for success when you have to leave your puppy alone.
- Calming exercises that will condition your puppy to think through impulsive behavior (like biting and jumping)
- How to engage your pup to promote loose leash walking and to come when called
- Training games that will help to redirect playful energy (like jumping and biting)
- How to build a relationship with your puppy based on trust and communication
The exercises taught in this class are conditioning exercises that promote calm and connection. The class focuses on repetition of patterns that will optimize learning and work through common frustrations like puppy biting and jumping. It is the deliberate and systematic practice that generates results, and will bring your connection with your puppy to great heights